OBR Merino Wraps
100% Merino Button Wraps worn many ways. Versatile, warm and very, very stylish.
A simple yet very effective style. This NZ merino cape is like a poncho or a cardigan or maybe a wrap. There are other colours so take a look at the colours we offer below. You can wear this 6 different ways.
- The Classic buttons – down the side
- Working Girl Classic – 2 or 3 buttons undone and put your arm through the gap.(this is a very slimming look)
- Straight & Classic – buttons down the front
- Cowl Neck Classic – buttons down the back which gives a cowl neckline in the front
- Classic Skirt – worn around the waist and fastened with a brooch (not included)
- Elegant Wrap – wrapped around you like a big scarf
Can also be worn with a twist at the front. The Twist – unbutton, twist, and re-button. Place twist at the front and buttons at the back, this looks similar to a bow. See images.
Whichever way you choose to wear it will add style to your look. It adds a layer of warmth without weight.
Merino wool cape comes in 9 colours.